Be a Temindo's Family Member
Welcome to Temindo.
We would like to inform the basic rules to be part of our family:
- Our Why
Join us if you think that TEMINDO can bring DISRUPTIVE to the world.
- Flexible working time
You are responsible to your time table, we hope you can enjoy flexibility. We encourage you to work as much as 30 hours per week.
- On time for office hour
If you are asked to join an office hour (meeting, appointment, etc.), you have to be on time.
Please help us to understand you, if you are late, if you are sick or feeling unhealthy, if you are unhappy, please let us know. We are very happy to help you.
You can have as many leave days as you like, as long as your progress & result outperform other team member. If not, why would you leave us here, with all the pending jobs from you?
There is different needs between each of team members. So, before asking for raise up (or down), ensure that the reason is for the best of the company.
- Maintain & keep updating your administration documents
We want you to be proffesionally matured. You should let us know your administration progress so we will not forget about you.
- Keep Learning
As Steve Jobs ever said,
"Stay Hungry, Stay Foolish".
BEDA BODOH DAN MALAS
Orang BODOH akan terus belajar karena dia sadar bahwa dia BODOH
Orang MALAS akan terus bodoh karena dia merasa bahwa dia PINTAR
There are 5F that blend to our soul forever:
Knowledge workers are workers whose main capital is knowledge.
Your are our knowledge workers.
There are 6 (six) wisdom phrases you always need to remember:
You have to understand the meaning each of word rightfully.
You need to be an expert to these tools:
- Google Drive & Office Applications
You need to have your own notebook & smartphone. Having a tablet is advantage. The Company will lend you one for specific reason.
Always bring notes & pen, because I need you can write anytime and anywhere instead of using fancy tools.
- Morning (Before Working)
- Review your today's plan
- Send us your restropective schedule
- Confirm to your supervisor if there is unclear task
- Move the confirmed card to in-progress at your trello account
- Send greetings to team
- Working (Morning till Afternoon)
- The working cycle is 1 hour work & 15 minutes rest.
- Maximum cycles are 6 (six), you can do more, means you are excellent.
- For each job done, move the card to QA for further review.
- While working, do it offline if possible to reduce intervention. (See: No Device Rule)
- Ensure you understand the task clearly.
- Notify us if you are done by mentioning the all members (
@card) in the comment section.
- Retrospective Meeting (Afternoon)
- Review your work
- Be ready at least 15 minutes before the meeting schedule
- Check your internet connection
- Answer the following question during meeting
- What did you do today?
- How many hours did you spend for each task?
- What is done, delayed or ahead?
- What is your plan tomorrow?
- Move the tomorrow's card to to-do.
- Send greetings to team
As long as you work with us, your only work is this one only. You are prohibited to not limited to, work part time, be freelancer, run family business, run own venture (insurance, MLM, etc.), double job, etc. You have to ensure that what you get in return for your work with us is generous and make you happy enough. If you need consultation, please feel free to ask us: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Are you ready?
If you are positively to join us, we can't wait to meet you soon. You could send a formal letter by answering the following question to email@example.com.
- Send your high res image selfie.
- Maximum words are 100 words.
- Be Precise, Clear and Consice.
Should you have question please feel free to ask us via firstname.lastname@example.org.
Read this more for guide to write good resume: Writing Good Resume